FOR THE AVID FANS OF CRASH LANDING ON YOU
YOUR SWITZERLAND DREAM VACATION BECOMES A REALITY
CRASH LANDING ON YOU SWITZERLAND TOUR
Designed by a Swiss Photographer guide and CLOY fan, your Switzerland vacation photos will make you look like a movie star!
A Swiss Photographer-guide who became a fan of Crash Landing On You (C-L-O-Y) drama has carved out a unique program taking you on an off-the-beaten scenic journey into the existent CLOY world; Our authentic Crash Landing On You Switzerland private tour is therefore tailored to make your Switzerland vacation dream come true!
Thanks to our free photography service, your own personal photographer guide will beautifully capture your memorable vacation photos – you will look like a movie-star yourself. While sharing high quality photos will amuse your loved ones back home, you will cherish your memorable Switzerland vacation for years to come – this is our promise! You can read about CLOY experience of our customers here.
What to expect on this tour?
– Lifelong memorable vacation in Switzerland
– Stunning vacation photos that will fill up your vacation album
– Visiting off the beaten scenic wonders of Switzerland, not found in travel guides
– In case of bad weather, Plan-B will still assure a delightful holiday experience
Top 6 reasons why you choose our CLOY tours
– You are a CLOY drama fan and it’s a must do if you are in Switzerland
– What takes 5 days to see, we show you in a single day trip, saving you substantial time and cost (see all client feedbacks)
– Unique and customized CLOY itinerary not found elsewhere, meeting your 100% satisfaction
– Stunning photos by our local photographer-guide for priceless and lifelong memories, no one else can do
– Our best price guarantee (up to 35% savings)
– Instantly share stunning pro quality photos of your CLOY experience with the loved one back home
– Flexible schedule maximizing your trip; thanks to our local expertise, inclement weather ‘ll not ruin your vacation days
This is what you said about your CLOY Switzerland experience
Most recent …
We booked the CLOY (Crash Landing On You) Grand Tour. I traveled with my elderly parents and my two Aunts. There were only 2 of us who were CLOY fans and while we were obviously very excited about this tour, the others appreciated every part of the tour as well.
Sal catered to our needs and customized the tour based on what worked best for us. He even brought us to some additional spots not listed on our itinerary because he felt we would appreciate it. And he was right!! There were also some parts of the tour when my Mom felt ill so she couldn’t really get out of the car. Sal stayed with her and kept her company as the rest of us did what he suggested.
We felt safe and comfortable in Sal’s company. It was the first full day of our 2-week European tour and it was one of the best days of our entire trip. Having the comfort of a private car (jet-lagged and all!) and seeing the best scenery at your own pace, is something so worth having.
Sal felt like family. I personally enjoyed having meaningful conversations with him in the car while the rest of my family took naps throughout the day. We all enjoyed this all-day tour and his personal approach to seeing the hidden gems and natural wonders of Bernese Oberland.
I loved it so much that I told my husband, I want to go back to Switzerland and celebrate our anniversary there next year. And once we figure out our schedule, I will be ready to book with Swiss Private Tours again!
Sal is truly the perfect Tour Guide, with his knowledge and insights about history, culture, and everything else. I highly recommend Swiss Private Tours. I promise you won’t be disappointed. 😉
Why choose Sal of Swiss Private Tour:
1. Easy communication- Let him know your dates of tour, he will check if he is available. If he is available & agrees to accept you, you better book it because he books fast. His 2023 is even book as early as now.
2. Itinerary is detailed depending on which tour you book. But he will not only bring you to your written itinerary, he has hidden gems & you will be glad he is your guide!
3. Flexible & customized- True to his words, he will show you what is best. Meaning, he will customize your tours based on what you want, what is worth it, what is good weather-wise on your date tour. Example, Zurich was raining so instead of doing the Zurich CLOY tour, we went to little towns in France and made use of our time wisely!
4. When he says he treats his clients as family, he means it. He is kind-hearted. You will not feel awkward. He genuinely wants you to experience the best!
5. Affordable, the price he charges is very reasonable for the many places you will see and experience. For him, it is not about the money. He is not just a driver, he gives you thorough details about Switzerland, walks with you side by side during the tour. You will not feel lost. He is not just your driver who drives you to places and lets you be. He is there with you, always. Take note: it is expensive in Switzerland, going with Sal in terms of the experience is more than what you pay him.
6. Crash Landing on You (CLOY) fans- go with Sal. Period. He knows Cloy by heart. He knows perfect shots for pics as Seri and Captain Ri. You will not regret it. Especially Filipino fans, believe me go with Sal.
We booked Sal on 10/1 to 10/3/2022.
Travelled with family: 3 adults
He picked and dropped us off to and from our hotel.
He is on time. He does not make you feel hurried. Tours are relaxed.
Thank you Sal for making my 50th bday memorable! Thank you for taking care of us. More blessings to you, your family and business!
The world knows that Switzerland is one of the most expensive places to visit. Would we visit and book a tour again? Heck yes, not a doubt, but only with Swiss Private Tour. Sal, you’re the best! We felt that we have gained a good friend in Switzerland. More power to you, Sal. Switzerland 🇨🇭will forever be in our hearts because of you.
Standard Tour Programs and Customization
I. GRAND TOUR – CRASH LANDING ON YOU ICONIC LOCATIONS: SWITZERLAND– FULL DAY
Off-the-beat scenic journey from Zurich in the gorgeous Swiss terrains, covering every CLOY drama locations in Switzerland (except Zurich). Visit all the CLOY drama locations in Switzerland in a single day and a lot other beautiful places in the surrounding regions of Iseltwald, Interlaken, Brienz, Jungfrau, Lungern, region of 72 waterfall, panorama bridge, Sigriswil, Klein-Scheidegg drama location and a lot more.
II. CRASH LANDING ON YOU ICONIC LOCATIONS: ZURICH– HALF DAY
Follow the exact foot-prints of Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) and Ri Jeong-hyuk (Hyun Bin) to discover the stunning photographic vantage points in Zurich
We pride ourselves to be able to provide our visitors with most authentic holiday in Switzerland, no one else can offer. Although, programs are well laid out below, boundless hidden gems, fun surprises and many concealed places which you will actually discover on this tour remains confidential and unrevealed.
ENQUIRY & BOOKING PROCESS
It is no longer possible to book this tour directly online anymore because we need to prevent our system form overload booking and also because we ‘ve realized, each request is unique and different for each individual or group.
We therefore ask you to send us your request for customized CLOY tour itinerary and price quote by filling out the form below. We ‘ll send you a customize CLOY itinerary based on your specific requirements, needs and interests.
GRAND TOUR – CRASH LANDING ON YOU ICONIC LOCATIONS, SWITZERLAND
Duration: Full-day | Maximum guests: 3 couples (6 persons) | (Contact us for larger groups)
What to wear on this day?
Dress like the actors of CLOY. Please wear appropriate attires; take along extra warm cloths and a good pair of shoes.
Journey into the world of Crash Landing On You
Your mind blowing day will look like this…
– Be photographed in-front of the house in the beautiful Lungern village where Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) waits for Ri Jeong-hyuk (Hyun Bin) in their Swiss home and they share a moment together on the breath-taking surrounding meadows.
– Portrait and landscape photo-shooting at the beautiful panoramic scenic points in the charming Obwalden province.
– Follow your photographer-guide along the foot-prints of Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) and Ri Jeong-hyuk (Hyun Bin) to all the scenic spots. Your photographer-guide will take great portraits behind every the scenic backdrops as seen in the drama.
– Visit the exact locations and other amazing places including the beautiful region of Interlaken, Brienz, Brienzersee, Giessbach, Jungfrau, First flyer, the Panorama suspension bridge, and many more places, ordinary tours cannot go.
– Visit the Grand Hotel (Jeong-hyeok’s past is shown in the drama, as a student in a Swiss music school prior to entering the Korean military and perhaps enjoy lunch here (subject to hours service operation).
Photograph at the Landing stage where Hyun Bin ponders over his time in Switzerland playing the piano here.
Instantly share the high quality, impressive pictures with the loved ones on the social media, taken beautifully by your guide.
Visit beautiful scenic places and other hidden gems in the entire Bernese Oberland, no one else can provide
The tour will start from the door step of your hotel in Zurich at 08:30 AM, expect to return to Zurich by 8 PM, just in time before your dinner. The total duration is estimated to be around 11.5 hours but this also includes lunch and coffee breaks and plenty of relaxing time.
GRAND TOUR – CRASH LANDING ON YOU LOCATIONS: ZURICH
Duration: Half-Day (6 hours) | Maximum guests: 3 couples (6 persons) | (Contact us for larger groups)
What to wear on this day?
Dress like a movie star but do wear appropriate attires and take along extra warm cloths and good pair of shoes.
Zurich’s movie making tales
Consistently ranked as #1 in the world for its highest quality of life, Zurich is not only the largest city of Switzerland where everything is happening; it’s a city you may often bump into the celebrities from around the world, if you keep your eyes open while walking along the richest shopping district in the ‘Bahnhofstrasse’. From it’s well preserved medieval architecture on both side of the river Limmatt, all the way until the end of the beautiful Lake Zurich with gorgeous scenic beauty and endless coastal towns and villages of the high society, is probably why Zurich became an obvious place for movie makers. Born Identity, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Informant, End of the game, jut to name a few.
What to expect on this day?
– Have you been to Zurich before? Bet, you haven’t seen what you will discover on this tour
– You will see Zurich from the eyes of the local photographers who knows all the hidden gems of Zurich
– Visit the most beautiful places and photography vantage points along the CLOY trails and a lot more
– Instantly share professional photos with loved ones on social media and take home beautiful photo albums
– See and learn about the life-style and about Filming events of Zurich
– Visit Zurich’s fascinating and trendy shops visited by both, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin
Your unforgettable day in Zurich will look like this…
Following the meet and greet with your photographer-guide, who is like your best friend in town, you will begin your most exciting day from the door-step of your hotel and be driven to the city center. Thereafter, start your portrait photo-shooting sessions all along the walking trails of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin and visit every iconic locations of CLOY but also, the most beautiful photography vantage-points in the city, that’s not to be missed out!
During the first one and a half hour, also visit the famous Swiss handicraft store where Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) went to buy sweets (episode 11) and she addresses Seo Dan (Seo Ji-hye), who also happen to be here at the same time. After this, follow your guide to the foot-steps of the actors through the charming medieval shopping ally’s, photographing at every steps and places including at the historic roman settlement area in ‘Lindenhof’, all the way down to the Münster brücke. Your guide will make you stand at the exact locations where Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) is seen leaning against the bridge rail. Your guide will capture your portraits from the distance where the shooting camera started to roll.
Following your first phase of the photo-shooting which completes around mid-day, your guide will lead you to the restaurants of choice in Zurich’s one of the most trendiest quarter, in beautiful “Dorfli” which has been a home to some well known prominent figures.
After your relaxing lunch, you will continue on the tour to visit couple of other attractions and locations where the drama shooting also took place. Certainly, you will also get to visit the most fascinating highlights in the medieval city including the shopping alleys, which came in the list of Europe’s top 10 most beautiful medieval shopping quarters.
After completing the surrounding city tour of Zurich, discovering some hidden surprises before you are driven to visit Zurich’s most beautiful Lake Promenade where you can take some memorable vacation photos. Thereafter, enjoy a relaxing coffee break at one of the town’s famous pastry joint with it’s long-standing tradition of exquisite service and hospitality that goes all the way back to 1859 and is as strong as ever today. After this you will be driven to your hotel, calling it a day.
The tour will start from the door step of your hotel in Zurich at 10:00 AM, expect to end at 4:30 PM. The total duration of this tour is approximately 6 – 6.5 hours, which includes lunch and coffee breaks
YOU ‘D LIKE TO CUSTOMIZE THIS TOUR?
Send us your customization request