UNPARALLELED ZURICH SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Unique Zurich tour, not found elsewhere
Visiting the historical medieval city Centre of Zurich is always a must but this is not why most choose to book Zurich private tour with us book with us. Our unique 360° Zurich sightseeing is unique and much more than just visiting the city, covering everything there’s to see in Zurich, it’s staggering neighborhoods, it’s magnificent Lake Zurich, the stunning panoramic vantage points, the life-style in the richest metropolitan areas of Zurich and a lot more which only we can provide.
Who is the tour for?
Those looking for a most friendly, hassle-free, English speaking private guided tour of Zurich, discover everything Zurich has to offer, and that too, saving substantial time and travel expenses.
What to expect?
Minimum area coverage: 45 kilometers
- Visit places ordinary tours do not cover
- Get complete orientation of Zurich
- Discover the hidden gems of Zurich
- Visit all major landmarks and the trendiest places
- Visit top 15 most photographed spots of Zurich for Instagram
- 3 most beautiful panoramic view points will steal your breath-away
- Take home and share beautiful photos to cherish and remember lifelong
- Complimentary photography service
Time and duration (standard tour)
Start time: 10:00 AM from your hotel in Zurich and ends at your hotel at 4 PM. The total duration is estimated to be 6 hours but this would also include 1.15 hours of lunch break.
Maximum group size
6 People | For large group or customized itinerary, please contact us
Pickup and drop off location
Your hotel or place in Zurich city and surrounding towns.
If your pick up / drop off location away from Zurich, please contact us first as this may incur different price.
Tour price (1-6 people)
CHF 530 excl. VAT
per person: divided by number of people
Price includes: Guided tour fee, liability insurance, vehicle operating expenses, road taxes, all parking charges.
Price excludes: personal expenses, tips or gratuity.
Free cancelation: Fully refunded if cancelled prior to 24 hours (minus bank processing fee of 4% is non-refundable).
Sal for sure is one of the best hosts among many tour guides, which we have met on our international tours on the 7 continents.
Very intelligent (a former senior banker), very knowledgeable, very polite host, who knows the history and those amazing hidden from the crowds spots, which really makes you fall in love with Switzerland.
We highly recommend Swiss Private Tour for your visit to Switzerland and the neighbouring countries.
Thank you once again Sal for our wonderful time together!
Why choose Sal of Swiss Private Tour:
1. Easy communication- Let him know your dates of tour, he will check if he is available. If he is available & agrees to accept you, you better book it because he books fast. His 2023 is even book as early as now.
2. Itinerary is detailed depending on which tour you book. But he will not only bring you to your written itinerary, he has hidden gems & you will be glad he is your guide!
3. Flexible & customized- True to his words, he will show you what is best. Meaning, he will customize your tours based on what you want, what is worth it, what is good weather-wise on your date tour. Example, Zurich was raining so instead of doing the Zurich CLOY tour, we went to little towns in France and made use of our time wisely!
4. When he says he treats his clients as family, he means it. He is kind-hearted. You will not feel awkward. He genuinely wants you to experience the best!
5. Affordable, the price he charges is very reasonable for the many places you will see and experience. For him, it is not about the money. He is not just a driver, he gives you thorough details about Switzerland, walks with you side by side during the tour. You will not feel lost. He is not just your driver who drives you to places and lets you be. He is there with you, always. Take note: it is expensive in Switzerland, going with Sal in terms of the experience is more than what you pay him.
6. Crash Landing on You (CLOY) fans- go with Sal. Period. He knows Cloy by heart. He knows perfect shots for pics as Seri and Captain Ri. You will not regret it. Especially Filipino fans, believe me go with Sal.
We booked Sal on 10/1 to 10/3/2022.
Travelled with family: 3 adults
He picked and dropped us off to and from our hotel.
He is on time. He does not make you feel hurried. Tours are relaxed.
Thank you Sal for making my 50th bday memorable! Thank you for taking care of us. More blessings to you, your family and business!